Friday, July 23, 2021

I only laugh when it hurts




For your Punishment.

I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work.
*******************


Will glass coffins be a success? Remains to be seen.  
*******************

What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo? One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter.  
******************

Two windmills are standing in a wind farm. One asks, "What's your favorite kind of music?" The other says, "I'm a big metal fan."  
******************


Hear about the new restaurant called Karma? There's no menu - you get what you deserve.
******************

I went to buy some camouflage trousers yesterday but couldn't find any.  
*******************

What do you call a bee that can't make up its mind? A maybe.    
*******************

I tried to sue the airline for losing my luggage. I lost my case.  
*******************

A cross-eyed teacher couldn't control his pupils.  

*******************

She had a photographic memory but never developed it. 
*******************

Is it ignorance or apathy that's destroying the world today? I don't know and don't really care.  
******************

I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.  
*******************

Which country's capital has the fastest-growing population? Ireland. Every day it's Dublin.  
*******************

My ex-wife still misses me. But her aim is starting to improve.  
*******************

The guy who invented the door knocker got a no-bell prize.    
*******************

I saw an ad for burial plots, and I thought: "That's the last thing I need!"

*******************  

Need an ark? I Noah guy.
*******************

I used to be indecisive; now I'm not so sure.
*******************

Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could do it with my eyes closed.  
*******************


What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing - but it let out a little whine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Felonius

-- Sent from my Linux system.