Thursday, November 17, 2022

Fwd: Fw: Nov 16, 2022



"Old age comes at a bad time." – San Banducci

"Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened." - Jennifer Yane

"Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard there is nothing you can do about it." - Golda Meir

"The older I get, the more clearly I remember things that never happened. - Mark Twain

"I'm at that age where my back goes out more than I do." - Phyllis Diller

"Nice to be here? At my age it's nice to be anywhere." – George Burns

"You spend 90 percent of your adult life hoping for a long rest and the last 10 percent trying to convince the Lord that you're actually not that tired." – Robert Brault

"Old people shouldn't eat health foods. They need all the preservatives they can get." – Robert Orben

"At age 20, we worry about what others think of us… at age 40, we don't care what they think of us… at age 60, we discover they haven't been thinking of us at all." - Ann Landers

"When I was young, I was called a rugged individualist. When I was in my fifties, I was considered eccentric. Here I am doing and saying the same things I did then, and I'm labeled senile." – GB

"The important thing to remember is that I'm probably going to forget." - Unknown

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone." - Andy Rooney

"The older I get, the better I used to be." – Lee Trevino

"Everything slows down with age, except the time it takes cake and ice cream to reach your hips." - John Wagner

"When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it's a sure sign you're getting old." - Mark Twain

"You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks." - Joel Plaskett

"There's one advantage to being 102, there's no peer pressure." - Dennis Wolfberg

"Looking fifty is great—if you're sixty." - Joan Rivers

"At my age 'getting lucky' means walking into a room and remembering what I came in for." - Unknown 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Felonius

-- Sent from my Linux system.