Sunday, June 25, 2023

What works, and what doesn't


•They say that during sex you burn off as many calories as running 8 miles. Who the hell runs 8 miles in 30 seconds.  

 

•Wife walks out of the shower & winks at her husband, "Honey, I shaved myself down there. Do you know what that means?" 

  "Yeah, it means the drain is clogged again." 

 

•What's the difference between a G spot and a golf ball? A guy will actually search for a golf ball. 

 

•Wife leaves a note for her husband on the fridge door that said, "This isn't working out." I'm not sure what she's what talking about.  

 I opened the fridge door and it's working fine. 

 

•I'll never forget my grandpa's last words. "Are you still holding the ladder."

No comments:

Post a Comment

(250) Honest Government Ad | Israel & Gaza 🇮🇱 🇵🇸 - YouTube | The Age of Enshittenment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Zb9iUi0JM -- Sent from my Linux system.