Saturday, May 16, 2020

Daveeeeeee ... Davy Crockett!!

There are times when I wonder where the hell I'm living. The following happened in my neighborhood. And yes, we do live near a number of wetland critters, but apparently there's more to fear from the human critters.

Glenn

From https://nextdoor.com/

Posted by Name deleted to protect the innocent

neighbour hunting skunks with a bow and arrow. I found a neighbour tonight on the hunt for skunks (I think he might have killed the skunk) with a bow and arrow, apparently they spray around his house (as they spray my house from to time) and he decided, well, he will get rid of them 1 by 1 ... please be on the look out and call USDA and animal services for alameda - I already did, these animals haven't harmed anyone and hunting them outside your own backyard isn't ethical or legal.



--   Sent from my Linux system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Felonius

-- Sent from my Linux system.