Monday, January 11, 2021

A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once ...



Phyllis Diller's Wisdom 

As your beauty fades, 

so will his eyesight.

-Phyllis Diller

 

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?  -Phyllis Diller

 

 

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing.

-Phyllis Diller

 

 

The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public.

-Phyllis Diller

 

Best way to get rid of kitchen odors:  Eat out.

-Phyllis Diller

 

 

A bachelor is a guy who never made the same mistake once.

-Phyllis Diller

 

I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford.  Then I want to move in with them.

-Phyllis Diller

 

 

We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve years telling them to sit down and shut up.

-Phyllis Diller

 

 

What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.

-Phyllis Diller

 

The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.

-Phyllis Diller

 

His finest hour lasted a minute and a half.

-Phyllis Diller

 

 

My photographs don't do me justice - they look just like me.

-Phyllis Diller

 

Tranquilizers work only if you follow the advice on the bottle - keep away from children.

-Phyllis Diller

 

 

The reason the golf pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing.

-Phyllis Diller

 

You know you're old if they have discontinued your blood type.

Phyllis Diller

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Choice

-- Sent from my Linux system.